ARE YOU A DOG LOVER MOTIVATED TO MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN A HOMELESS ANIMAL'S LIFE? WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Street Savvy Dog Rescue is run entirely by dedicated volunteers. We don't employ staff or occupy a facility. Most of us work full-time jobs and devote a good portion of our free time to rescue dogs. Since Street Savvy dogs are in foster homes, our needs are somewhat different than a typical shelter.
Do you have another way you'd like to volunteer? Email us - email@example.com
• Foster parents - we run a foster-based program and always need caring guardians.
• Fundraiser coordinator - do you have great ideas about how to raise money and organize a fundraiser?
• Transport - collect donations, dog food, blankets, beds and toys.
• Grant writer - a rare and highly valued skill.
• Delivery - Drop off SSDR flyers at local veterinarians, libraries and other community locations.
• Social media - collect monetary pledges made on shelter dogs Facebook threads.
• Photographers - take fun, creative photos of our dogs! A great photo can bring in more adoption interest.
• Promotion - create bumper stickers, screen prints or suggest other ways to get our name out in the community?