ARE YOU WILLING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN A HOMELESS ANIMAL'S LIFE?
Street Savvy Dog Rescue is run by dedicated volunteers. We don't employ staff or occupy a facility. Since our dogs are in foster homes, our needs are somewhat different than a typical shelter.
If you'd like to volunteer? Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Foster parents - we run a foster-based program and always need caring guardians.
• Fundraiser coordinator - do you have great ideas about how to raise money and organize a fundraiser?
• Transport - collect donations, dog food, blankets, beds and toys.
• Grant writer - a rare and highly valued skill.
• Delivery - Drop off SSDR flyers at local veterinarians, libraries and other community locations.
• Social media - collect monetary pledges made on shelter dogs Facebook threads.
• Photographers - take fun, creative photos of our dogs! A great photo can raise adoption interest.
• Promotion - create bumper stickers, screen prints or facilitate other ways to get our name out in the community?
• Sponsors - we welcome corporate sponsorship or individuals that would like to support a rescue dog until we can place it into a suitable home?